ALORAIR® VentirMax 300SD Ventilator Fan
Regular price $68.11 USD
Couldn't load pickup availability
About this item
- 【Powerful Vent Fan】Size: 12.6" × 8.7" × 2.5"| Airflow: 300CFM | Noise: 40 dBa. This high-airflow vent fan improves indoor comfort by removing heat that collects inside the house and increasing air circulation. Idea for crawl spaces, basements, attics, garages, greenhouses and other confined spaces up to 550 sq. ft.
- 【Superior Design】 AlorAir crawlspace ventilator fan made of stainless steel with IP55-rated fan blades, highly resistant to liquids and dust, rust-proof and durable. The back of this basement ventilation fan features upgraded metal isolation mesh effectively prevent reptiles from entering the interior. Power cord length: 6ft.
- 【Built-in Freeze Protection Thermostat】The crawlspace ventilation fans are capable of moving large amounts of air, and the built-in temperature and humidity sensor controller protects your house property from moisture. When it detects that relative humidity is higher than the level you set, the fan starts automatically. Temperature range: 37- 158°F. Don't worry about freezing, it will automatically stop when the outside temperature drops below 37°F.
- 【Program Control】The 5-blade crawl space fan with intelligent multi-function LCD control panel that can be programmed and controlled at will, and parallel control of temperature, humidity and time systems can meet your various needs. Besides, memory restart supports this exhaust fan to auto restore the pre-shutdown setpoint and operating mode after a power failure.
- 【2 Years Warranty】Our crawlspace ventilation fan is fully compliant with the electrical safety ETL. Every AlorAir crawl space fan comes with a 2-year warranty with a professional customer support team ready to assist at any time.
User Manual Download
AlorAir is located in Chino, California, United States.
Yes, if you've got damp problems. Broadly speaking, cheaper models have fewer features, a smaller tank capacity and may not be as efficient at water removal. Pricier models typically have a better water-removal capability, higher energy efficiency, more features and a larger tank capacity.
A dehumidifier that has earned the ENERGY STAR label uses more efficient refrigeration coils, compressors, and fans to remove the same amount of moisture as a similarly sized conventional unit but uses nearly 13% less energy.
Moisture can build-up inside the crawl space from duct-work condensation, ground moisture evaporation, high outdoor humidity, and more. The dehumidifier is needed to condition the crawl space and ensure healthy humidity levels are kept all year.
Our dehumidifiers are built to last for more than 10 years, considering the right maintenance and support.
It usually takes 3~7 business shipping days. We are Local shipping from the United States.
If you are looking for dehumidifiers or foundries our existing products can provide mature dehumidification solutions for you. click this link: https://aloraircrawlspace.com/pages/oem-service
The best place to put a dehumidifier is in the location closest to the source of the moisture. In multi-level homes, this means that dehumidifiers should most often be placed in basements or upstairs close to the stairs to your basement. This is because the basement is the most humid place in your home.