AlorAir Hanging Kits for Crawl Space & Basement Dehumidifiers
Regular price $109.10 USD
Couldn't load pickup availability
About this item
- This hanging kit works for the AlorAir Sentinel HD55, Sentinel HD90/HDi90, Sentinel HDi100/HDi120 from the floor joists in your crawl space.
- This pack comes with 4 Ratchet Straps. Use the easy pulley mechanism and adjust the rope as per your desired height. Suspend the dehumidifier in a crawl space, basement or attic setting.
- It helps to reduce noise and vibration while the dehumidifier is operating when properly installed. No transfer of noise or vibration to the floor above and getting lower space back is comfortable. Also, it provides additional height for proper condensate drainage/removal.
- Easy to install, Adjustable straps allow the user to easily lower or remove the dehumidifier for cleaning or service when needed.
- The rope is made from braided polypropylene; this strong and durable material will not fray or rip. It can also hold up to 300 pounds of weight! The hooks are made of zinc-plated stainless steel.
AlorAir is located in Chino, California, United States.
Yes, if you've got damp problems. Broadly speaking, cheaper models have fewer features, a smaller tank capacity and may not be as efficient at water removal. Pricier models typically have a better water-removal capability, higher energy efficiency, more features and a larger tank capacity.
A dehumidifier that has earned the ENERGY STAR label uses more efficient refrigeration coils, compressors, and fans to remove the same amount of moisture as a similarly sized conventional unit but uses nearly 13% less energy.
Moisture can build-up inside the crawl space from duct-work condensation, ground moisture evaporation, high outdoor humidity, and more. The dehumidifier is needed to condition the crawl space and ensure healthy humidity levels are kept all year.
Our dehumidifiers are built to last for more than 10 years, considering the right maintenance and support.
It usually takes 3~7 business shipping days. We are Local shipping from the United States.
If you are looking for dehumidifiers or foundries our existing products can provide mature dehumidification solutions for you. click this link: https://aloraircrawlspace.com/pages/oem-service
The best place to put a dehumidifier is in the location closest to the source of the moisture. In multi-level homes, this means that dehumidifiers should most often be placed in basements or upstairs close to the stairs to your basement. This is because the basement is the most humid place in your home.