AlorAir 570CFM Stainless Steel Crawl Space Fan | VentirMax 570S
Regular price $73.66 USD
Couldn't load pickup availability
About this item
- 【Stainless Steel Crawl Space Ventilation Fan】 Air output: 570CFM, IP55 grade crawl space ventilation fan, with good dustproof, weatherproof, liquid resistance, do not worry about fan rust. With this crawl space fan, you can accelerate indoor and outdoor air circulation, improve indoor air quality, and balance humidity. Ventilation fans can also be used to vent radon gas, treat wood gas and other odors, and prevent them from entering living spaces.
- 【Built-in Isolation Mesh & Antifreeze Thermostat】 ALORAIR basement ventilation fan has a built-in antifreeze thermostat. When the vent fan detects that the ambient temperature is lower than 37 degrees, the fan will automatically stop running. The foundation vent fan is also equipped with an 8 mm isolation net, which can effectively prevent reptiles from entering while reducing air moisture and prolong the service life of the fan.
- 【Easy to Operate and Use】The 8.1-inch crawl space vent fan adopts a simple knob panel, which is easy to control humidity for operation. The humidity can be adjusted from 10-80%. The 570CFM ventilation fan has an air movement area of up to 950 sq.ft. Noise< 55dBA, it ideal for use in wet areas such as crawling spaces, basements, lofts, garages, hydroponics, planting tents, etc.
- 【Equipment Information】Equipment Dimensions: 14.8" × 10.6" × 3.3", 5-blade vent fan with 6ft grounded power cord.√ Please measure the size of the crawl space vent before purchasing. After installation, the panels can be trimmed to match non-standard foundations Opening.√ Just plug it in, and you're set.
- 【Trustworthy service】Our crawlspace ventilation fan is fully compliant with the electrical safety ETL. Every AlorAir crawl space fan comes with a 2-year warranty with a professional customer support team ready to assist at any time.
User Manual Download
AlorAir is located in Chino, California, United States.
Yes, if you've got damp problems. Broadly speaking, cheaper models have fewer features, a smaller tank capacity and may not be as efficient at water removal. Pricier models typically have a better water-removal capability, higher energy efficiency, more features and a larger tank capacity.
A dehumidifier that has earned the ENERGY STAR label uses more efficient refrigeration coils, compressors, and fans to remove the same amount of moisture as a similarly sized conventional unit but uses nearly 13% less energy.
Moisture can build-up inside the crawl space from duct-work condensation, ground moisture evaporation, high outdoor humidity, and more. The dehumidifier is needed to condition the crawl space and ensure healthy humidity levels are kept all year.
Our dehumidifiers are built to last for more than 10 years, considering the right maintenance and support.
It usually takes 3~7 business shipping days. We are Local shipping from the United States.
If you are looking for dehumidifiers or foundries our existing products can provide mature dehumidification solutions for you. click this link: https://aloraircrawlspace.com/pages/oem-service
The best place to put a dehumidifier is in the location closest to the source of the moisture. In multi-level homes, this means that dehumidifiers should most often be placed in basements or upstairs close to the stairs to your basement. This is because the basement is the most humid place in your home.