AlorAir® VentirPro 720S Ventilation Fan
Regular price $137.11 USD
Couldn't load pickup availability
- 👍【Product Details】 L x W x H 16" x 11.1" x 4.1" size, IP-55 Rated Fans, 3 Leaves AC Axial Fan, 720 CFM airflow, Air-out, Noise <55dB quiet enough, 5%-80% Humidity Regulating Button, Grounded Power Cord, Attached Mounting Screws. Always work efficiently without replacement.
- 👍【Stainless Steel】 Heavy-duty Stainless Steel Construction. Accelerated air circulation reduces moisture, aims to prevent condensation and wood rot. Balance the humidity, and improve the humid environment and indoor air quality to create a livable environment.
- 👍【Built-in Isolation Mesh & IP-55 Rated Axial Fan】√ Isolation Mesh on the back prevent reptiles from gaining access to the crawl space; √ The stainless steel shell with an IP-55 rating Axial Fan, highly resistant to liquids and dust, higher weather-proof, makes it ideal for work in a humid environment with long service life, don't worry it rusts.
- 👍【Installation & Use 】 Measure the size of the crawl space vent before purchase. Install the fan for your crawl space, basement, attic, garage and other humid environments. When installed, Faceplate can be trimmed to match non-standard foundation openings. √ Just plug it in, set it and forget it. √ The stainless steel shell with an IP-55 rating Axial Fan, highly resistant to liquids and dust, and higher weather-proof, makes it ideal for work in a humid environment with long service life, don't worry it rusts.
- 👍【100% Satisfaction】Our crawlspace ventilation fan is fully compliant with the electrical safety ETL. Every AlorAir crawl space fan comes with a 2-year warranty with a professional customer support team ready to assist at any time. If you have any questions, you can call us directly, ready to assist you.
|Size For||1200 sq.ft|
|Air flow||720 CFM|
|Power Cord （ft）||6 ft|
|Functioning Humidity Range||5%-80%|
|Dim(L x W x H)||16.5X11.1X4.1|
|Sound Pressure Level(dBa)||55 dBA|
What's In The Box?
1 - Fan system
1 - Power adapter
1 - 4 × Wall anchors
1 - 4 × Machine screws
1 - User manual
User Manual Download
AlorAir is located in Chino, California, United States.
Yes, if you've got damp problems. Broadly speaking, cheaper models have fewer features, a smaller tank capacity and may not be as efficient at water removal. Pricier models typically have a better water-removal capability, higher energy efficiency, more features and a larger tank capacity.
A dehumidifier that has earned the ENERGY STAR label uses more efficient refrigeration coils, compressors, and fans to remove the same amount of moisture as a similarly sized conventional unit but uses nearly 13% less energy.
Moisture can build-up inside the crawl space from duct-work condensation, ground moisture evaporation, high outdoor humidity, and more. The dehumidifier is needed to condition the crawl space and ensure healthy humidity levels are kept all year.
Our dehumidifiers are built to last for more than 10 years, considering the right maintenance and support.
It usually takes 3~7 business shipping days. We are Local shipping from the United States.
If you are looking for dehumidifiers or foundries our existing products can provide mature dehumidification solutions for you. click this link: https://aloraircrawlspace.com/pages/oem-service
The best place to put a dehumidifier is in the location closest to the source of the moisture. In multi-level homes, this means that dehumidifiers should most often be placed in basements or upstairs close to the stairs to your basement. This is because the basement is the most humid place in your home.