1" Vapor Barrier Christmas Tree Fasteners Plastic Nylon Rivet Clips White Furniture Assembly Shelves Retainer for Crawlspace Barrier Poly Liners, Covers and Encapsulations(100)
Regular price $12.00 USD
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Quality and Sturdy Material: the Christmas tree fasteners are made of quality plastic nylon material, which is sturdy and reliable to use, not easy to fray or break, with good insulating properties, anti corrosion, lightweight and long lasting
- Specification: the length of the white plastic fasteners is approx. 0.9 inch, the actual size is 22.7 x 7.5 mm (L x W), and the top diameter is 18 mm, which is suitable for 1/4 inch or smaller holes
- Ample Christmas Tree Fasteners for Crawlspace: the package contains 100 pieces of vapor barrier Christmas tree fasteners, ample quantity to meet your various needs and replacements, and you can also share with your families or friends, nice for the use of large quantities of work
- Easy to Use: drill holes 1/4 inch or less in the wall, then put the rivet clips into the hole; If you want to seal the moistureproof barrier, use butyl or moistureproof tape, be sure to use plastic support pins to adhere to the barrier on the foundation wall; The plastic pins are easy to push in, but a small hole must be drilled into the cinder block to insert the pin; If not, the sticky tape that adheres the vapor barrier to the wall will eventually fail, the barrier will slip and fail
- Versatile Uses: the vapor barrier fasteners can be widely applied for Christmas tree door ornaments, furniture assembly and shelf assembly fenders, bumpers, grilles, hood and splash cover retainers
AlorAir is located in Chino, California, United States.
Yes, if you've got damp problems. Broadly speaking, cheaper models have fewer features, a smaller tank capacity and may not be as efficient at water removal. Pricier models typically have a better water-removal capability, higher energy efficiency, more features and a larger tank capacity.
A dehumidifier that has earned the ENERGY STAR label uses more efficient refrigeration coils, compressors, and fans to remove the same amount of moisture as a similarly sized conventional unit but uses nearly 13% less energy.
Moisture can build-up inside the crawl space from duct-work condensation, ground moisture evaporation, high outdoor humidity, and more. The dehumidifier is needed to condition the crawl space and ensure healthy humidity levels are kept all year.
Our dehumidifiers are built to last for more than 10 years, considering the right maintenance and support.
It usually takes 3~7 business shipping days. We are Local shipping from the United States.
If you are looking for dehumidifiers or foundries our existing products can provide mature dehumidification solutions for you. click this link: https://aloraircrawlspace.com/pages/oem-service
The best place to put a dehumidifier is in the location closest to the source of the moisture. In multi-level homes, this means that dehumidifiers should most often be placed in basements or upstairs close to the stairs to your basement. This is because the basement is the most humid place in your home.