Electric Sprayer with USB Rechargeable Handle, Potable Garden Sprayer with Telescopic Wand 2 Mist Nozzles and Adjustable Shoulder Strap (Blue)
Regular price $41.99 USD
Couldn't load pickup availability
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||11.81 x 10.24 x 6.69 inches|
- 【2400mAh Electric Sprayer】 This Sprayer is equipped with a battery powered handle, which can control the spray on/off with one button at any time, no manual pumping required, automatic spraying. 2400mAh electric sprayer can work continuously for 2 hours
- 【Equipped 2 Adjustable Nozzle】 A wider spray range shower-shaped nozzle and an adjustable stainless steel nozzle. You can adjust the intensity of the water spray by turning the nozzle, from straight spray to fine mist, fully meet your needs!
- 【Classic Design】 The lawn sprayer features an ergonomic handle for long-term use and a comfortable grip, Telescoping Wand - Extends from 8.66inch up to 23.6inch, help spray longer distances or hard-to-reach places and a high-quality shoulder strap for easy portability and can be adjusted to your liking
- 【Easy To Fill】 Electric Sprayer Designed with a lid handle for easy opening and closing, a wide mouth opening for easy filling without getting dirty, and easy to clean
- 【Wide Applications】 With a capacity of 5L/1.35 gallons, This battery sprayer is designed to meet your everyday needs, ideal for spraying all types of solutions both indoors and outdoors, plant watering or spraying, fertilization, herbicide, home cleaning, and more. Any questions about products, please feel free to contact us, we are always here to help!
- 【Warm Tips】 Before use, it is recommended that you need to be fully charged before going out to spray, to avoid the short working time of the electric sprayer without electricity affects the efficiency
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.81 x 10.24 x 6.69 inches|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Special Feature||Shut Off Valve, Adjustable Nozzle|
|Model Name||Garden Sprayer|
|Product Dimensions||11.81 x 10.24 x 6.69 inches|
|Item Weight||2.55 pounds|
AlorAir is located in Chino, California, United States.
Yes, if you've got damp problems. Broadly speaking, cheaper models have fewer features, a smaller tank capacity and may not be as efficient at water removal. Pricier models typically have a better water-removal capability, higher energy efficiency, more features and a larger tank capacity.
A dehumidifier that has earned the ENERGY STAR label uses more efficient refrigeration coils, compressors, and fans to remove the same amount of moisture as a similarly sized conventional unit but uses nearly 13% less energy.
Moisture can build-up inside the crawl space from duct-work condensation, ground moisture evaporation, high outdoor humidity, and more. The dehumidifier is needed to condition the crawl space and ensure healthy humidity levels are kept all year.
Our dehumidifiers are built to last for more than 10 years, considering the right maintenance and support.
It usually takes 3~7 business shipping days. We are Local shipping from the United States.
If you are looking for dehumidifiers or foundries our existing products can provide mature dehumidification solutions for you. click this link: https://aloraircrawlspace.com/pages/oem-service
The best place to put a dehumidifier is in the location closest to the source of the moisture. In multi-level homes, this means that dehumidifiers should most often be placed in basements or upstairs close to the stairs to your basement. This is because the basement is the most humid place in your home.