360° Foldable 6000 Lumen Work Light, 2 COB Magnetic Working Light with 4400 Capacity Mobile Charger, Rechargeable Work Light 5 Modes, Work Lights for Mechanics Car Repairing Site, Waterproof
Regular price $25.00 USD
Couldn't load pickup availability
- 【360° ROTATABLE & FOLDABLE】: The 6000-lumen rechargeable work light is light in weight and small in size. Its unique handheld and 360°folding design can provide all-round lighting and is easy to carry.
- 【5 LIGHT MODES AND LONG BATTERY】: The portable light with 5 modes, the flashlight spotlight, double COB high mode, single COB mode, opposite single COB mode, red strobe mode. Which can meet all lighting needs. the LED work light built-in 4400Mah capacity lithium-ion battery and can be used as a mobile power source in case of emergency.
- 【TYPE-C FAST CHARGER & 4 POWER INDICATORS】: Type-C fast charger for up to 10 hours of operation with only 4-5 hours of charging. Four power indicators (25%-50%-75%-100%) make it easy to check remaining batteries to ensure timely charging.
- 【IP65 WATERPROOF AND ANTI-IMPACT】: The led work light is made of high-quality ABS material, even if it is dropped from a high place or crushed by a car, it will remain intact. IP65 waterproof rating ensure that the mechanical light work normally in rainy and snow days.
- 【MAGNETIC BASE & WIDELY APPLICATION】: The bottom of the handle has a powerful magnetic base, which can be quickly sucked on the surface of the magnet for easy use. And which for camping, garage, exploring, job site, hiking, barbecue, car repairing, SOS emergency and more outdoor activities.
AlorAir is located in Chino, California, United States.
Yes, if you've got damp problems. Broadly speaking, cheaper models have fewer features, a smaller tank capacity and may not be as efficient at water removal. Pricier models typically have a better water-removal capability, higher energy efficiency, more features and a larger tank capacity.
A dehumidifier that has earned the ENERGY STAR label uses more efficient refrigeration coils, compressors, and fans to remove the same amount of moisture as a similarly sized conventional unit but uses nearly 13% less energy.
Moisture can build-up inside the crawl space from duct-work condensation, ground moisture evaporation, high outdoor humidity, and more. The dehumidifier is needed to condition the crawl space and ensure healthy humidity levels are kept all year.
Our dehumidifiers are built to last for more than 10 years, considering the right maintenance and support.
It usually takes 3~7 business shipping days. We are Local shipping from the United States.
If you are looking for dehumidifiers or foundries our existing products can provide mature dehumidification solutions for you. click this link: https://aloraircrawlspace.com/pages/oem-service
The best place to put a dehumidifier is in the location closest to the source of the moisture. In multi-level homes, this means that dehumidifiers should most often be placed in basements or upstairs close to the stairs to your basement. This is because the basement is the most humid place in your home.