AlorAir® 3-Pack MERV-1 Filter for Sentinel HDi100/HDi120
Regular price $79.90 USD
Couldn't load pickup availability
About this item
- Dimensions: 14x13.8x0.3 in, Compatible with: Sentinel HDi100/Sentinel HDi120 crawlspace dehumifier.
- The filter is made of polyester, making it effective in absorbing airborne dust, pollen, lint and other impurities. In addition, the aluminum frame design reinforces the overall structural stability.
- AlorAir MERV-1 filter protects the internal components of the machine while ensuring adequate airflow delivery to maximize performance.
- Easy to replace and use, simply slide the filter into the air filter return of your unit in the direction indicated by the arrow.
- Recommended filter replacement frequency is 2-3 months to ensure cleaner indoor air for you.
AlorAir is located in Chino, California, United States.
Yes, if you've got damp problems. Broadly speaking, cheaper models have fewer features, a smaller tank capacity and may not be as efficient at water removal. Pricier models typically have a better water-removal capability, higher energy efficiency, more features and a larger tank capacity.
A dehumidifier that has earned the ENERGY STAR label uses more efficient refrigeration coils, compressors, and fans to remove the same amount of moisture as a similarly sized conventional unit but uses nearly 13% less energy.
Moisture can build-up inside the crawl space from duct-work condensation, ground moisture evaporation, high outdoor humidity, and more. The dehumidifier is needed to condition the crawl space and ensure healthy humidity levels are kept all year.
Our dehumidifiers are built to last for more than 10 years, considering the right maintenance and support.
It usually takes 3~7 business shipping days. We are Local shipping from the United States.
If you are looking for dehumidifiers or foundries our existing products can provide mature dehumidification solutions for you. click this link: https://aloraircrawlspace.com/pages/oem-service
The best place to put a dehumidifier is in the location closest to the source of the moisture. In multi-level homes, this means that dehumidifiers should most often be placed in basements or upstairs close to the stairs to your basement. This is because the basement is the most humid place in your home.