Mold Remover Household Cleaner for Washing Machine, Refrigerator Strips, Home Sink, Kitchen, Showers
Regular price $9.99 USD
Couldn't load pickup availability
|Unit Count:||1.0 Fl Oz|
|Special Feature:||Low Odor|
- Fast and Effective: apply to the desired area and wait 2-3 hours for cleaning purposes, especially suitable for stains in sealed seams of bathtubs or showers. low odor, safe and effective
- Upgraded Design: perfect for small and hard to reach areas as it comes with a 0.2inch tip to help get into all kinds of crevices
- Easy to Use: easy to apply, no cleaning required, just wipe with a brush, for heavier areas, please extended the waiting time
- Multiple Uses: Great for kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks, toilets, bathtubs, wall tiles, window frames, refrigerator strips, washing machine rubber rings, etc
- Service: If you have any questions or want to know more information, please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you within 12 hours
- Package Dimensions : 5.71 x 3.54 x 2.52 inches; 9.21 Ounces
AlorAir is located in Chino, California, United States.
Yes, if you've got damp problems. Broadly speaking, cheaper models have fewer features, a smaller tank capacity and may not be as efficient at water removal. Pricier models typically have a better water-removal capability, higher energy efficiency, more features and a larger tank capacity.
A dehumidifier that has earned the ENERGY STAR label uses more efficient refrigeration coils, compressors, and fans to remove the same amount of moisture as a similarly sized conventional unit but uses nearly 13% less energy.
Moisture can build-up inside the crawl space from duct-work condensation, ground moisture evaporation, high outdoor humidity, and more. The dehumidifier is needed to condition the crawl space and ensure healthy humidity levels are kept all year.
Our dehumidifiers are built to last for more than 10 years, considering the right maintenance and support.
It usually takes 3~7 business shipping days. We are Local shipping from the United States.
If you are looking for dehumidifiers or foundries our existing products can provide mature dehumidification solutions for you. click this link: https://aloraircrawlspace.com/pages/oem-service
The best place to put a dehumidifier is in the location closest to the source of the moisture. In multi-level homes, this means that dehumidifiers should most often be placed in basements or upstairs close to the stairs to your basement. This is because the basement is the most humid place in your home.