Electric Plant Sprayer, 7.4V Powerful Battery Powered Sprayer Wand with 23.6" Telescopic Wand, 3 Adjustable Nozzles and Gravity Filter for Yard Lawn Weeds Plants Gardens
Regular price $25.99 USD
Couldn't load pickup availability
- 【Battery Powered Sprayer】 7.4V high-power sprayer, Quickly turn on/off with one button, no bulky water tank and manual pumping, free your shoulders and hands. This garden sprayer has a built-in 2400mAh rechargeable battery in the handle. Simply charge through the type-c port, a full charge can last up to 2.5 hours of continuous use.
- 🌻【3 Adjustable Nozzles】 Two Adjustable Nozzles - We have equipped this electric sprayer with 3 different functional nozzles to meet your different spraying needs. Each nozzle can be turned to change from mist to stream. Electric plant sprayer ideal for garden plant watering, car washing, air humidification, household cleaning, etc.
- 🌷【10ft Hose with Filter Ball】 The battery power sprayer wand comes with a 3-meter hose and filter ball, so you don't need to carry a weighed tank or water bag all the time when you're watering. The little filter screen on the end of the hose drops to the bottom of the bucket and filters out anything likely to clog the pump.
- 🌼【Telescopic Wand】The garden sprayer wand can extend from 12.59in to 23.6in, allowing you to spray longer distances or hard-to-reach places with ease and facilitate your daily use.
- 💖【Quality Service】 We stand behind the quality of our products. We will provide you 24 hours customer service. Please contact us anytime if any questions. Our weed sprayer have been well tested, examined and package before sending off. You can rest assured that your purchase at our store is guaranteed.
- 💦【Warm Tips】 Before use, it is recommended that you need to be fully charged before going out to spray, to avoid the short working time of the battery operated sprayer without electricity affects the efficiency
AlorAir is located in Chino, California, United States.
Yes, if you've got damp problems. Broadly speaking, cheaper models have fewer features, a smaller tank capacity and may not be as efficient at water removal. Pricier models typically have a better water-removal capability, higher energy efficiency, more features and a larger tank capacity.
A dehumidifier that has earned the ENERGY STAR label uses more efficient refrigeration coils, compressors, and fans to remove the same amount of moisture as a similarly sized conventional unit but uses nearly 13% less energy.
Moisture can build-up inside the crawl space from duct-work condensation, ground moisture evaporation, high outdoor humidity, and more. The dehumidifier is needed to condition the crawl space and ensure healthy humidity levels are kept all year.
Our dehumidifiers are built to last for more than 10 years, considering the right maintenance and support.
It usually takes 3~7 business shipping days. We are Local shipping from the United States.
If you are looking for dehumidifiers or foundries our existing products can provide mature dehumidification solutions for you. click this link: https://aloraircrawlspace.com/pages/oem-service
The best place to put a dehumidifier is in the location closest to the source of the moisture. In multi-level homes, this means that dehumidifiers should most often be placed in basements or upstairs close to the stairs to your basement. This is because the basement is the most humid place in your home.